Polygiene AB (publ.) Interim Report October 1–December 31 2019
27 February 2020 Regulatory Information
Q4 in brief
- Net sales increased by 2.1 % during the fourth quarter compared to the same period last year and amounted to MSEK 19.0 (18.6). Adjusted from the divestment of Protective surfaces, the corresponding figure is 6.7 %.
- The operating profit/loss before tax for the period ended at MSEK -2.2 (0.5). The result is affected by MSEK 1.2 in extraordinary costs.
- The gross margin is continuous strong and amounted to 68.6 (63.3) % for the period.
- Cash flow of the fourth quarter improved from last year and amounted to MSEK -4.9 (-6.2).
- At the end of the quarter, the group´s operational organization consisted of 21 (18) employees.
Events during Q4 2019 (Oct-Dec)
- Polygiene is proud to present the partnership with Osklen and the launch of a limited edition of their classic black t-shirts with Polygiene.
- The Japanese partner Takeo Kikuchi showed record sales of their new styles of the “FREPOLO” shirt, Oxford shirts, t-shirts, and trousers, with Polygiene stays fresh technology. The styles ended up being one of the summer season’s main and best-selling items.
- On November 24, Polygiene partook in a huge Wonder Women Marathon event hosted by Warner Bros in São Paulo. All 13,000 participants received a T-shirt with Polygiene Stays Fresh Technology.
- A new vision based on the major environmental benefits of the Polygiene treatments was developed and implemented in the market. If people globally washed half as much as today, the CO2 emissions would be reduced by roughly 6 times that of Sweden.
Significant events after Q4
- Nina Forsvall has been appointed the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Polygiene AB and started her service on January 1, 2020.
This information is information that Polygiene AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.00 CET on February 27, 2020.
Subscribe here to get reports, press releases and News: