A PCT application was prepared based on the Swedish application, EP1727856. The patent is currently granted in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey.
The company also has two active patent applications in the U.S.: US20110165214 and US20070082971, with application dates of 27 January 2005 and 15 November 2010, respectively. In Sweden, the Company has been granted protection for the following trademarks:
- “Polygiene – Wear More. Wash Less.” registration number 012729521, word mark;
- “POLYGIENE,” registration number 009134693, word mark;
- “Polygiene STAY FRESH,” registration number 008767964, figurative mark;
- “Polygiene Safe to Touch,” registration number 003737723, figurative mark; and
- “POLYGIENE,” registration number 002140614, word mark.
All the above trademarks are EU trade marks, so they are protected throughout Europe.
The Company has also been granted protection for the trademark “Polygiene” in:
- Canada, registration number TMA830443, word mark;
- USA, registration number 2851274, word and figurative mark;
- Japan, registration number 0005422454, word mark;
- Australia, Switzerland, China, Egypt, Japan, North Korea, Macau, Norway, Senegal and Russia, application number 764122, word mark;
- Russia, registration number 439014, word and figurative mark; and
- Russia, registration number 433242, word and figurative mark.